Thursday, September 29, 2011

The ridiculous reason why I used to hate sharks

Like I said in my last post, I loved sharks when I was little and about a year ago I began to hate them. The reason is so ridiculous I'm ashamed to say it. I got really into dolphins at the time. I began to like them so much I just decided that sharks were stupid. I know, it doesn't make any sense. Just because you like one thing a lot doesn't mean that you can't like another thing too. Now, I love them both. I know that I've never actually interacted with either of them in the wild, but I think of them as my friends and I don't want anything bad to happen to them. But unfortunately, they're tortured brutally all the time.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that you actually hated sharks, or were you just so moved by the Cove that you stopped thinking about sharks for a while??

    ReplyDelete